Meta is looking for an experienced operations leader to join the Pricing & Investment Operations teams, a part of our Business Planning & Operations organization. Our team's mission is to design incentive programs and optimize processes and operations to accelerate sustainable growth for Meta's Business Teams. This role will specifically support Meta's Global Business Group, which partners with the largest advertising partners around the globe to drive business objectives through our ads solutions.In this role, you will implement scalable and efficient processes in support of deal fulfillment, measurement, and payment for Meta's deployment of several billion dollars worth of advertiser incentives, targeted at accelerating the growth of our core ads business. In this role, you will partner with our Program Management, Business Development, Sales Ops, Legal and Finance teams to execute and support all stages of deal management. You will serve as the operational hub for a broad cross-functional group across Ad Sales, Finance, Legal, and Internal Engineering teams. Success in this role will result in clear communication of Incentive Program structure, progress, performance, and ROI. You will be critical to enabling insights into the effectiveness of our investments.
Operations Lead, Pricing & Investment Operations Responsibilities:
- Implement scalable and automated processes that support advertiser incentive programs by partnering with ad sales, business operations, finance, engineering, and legal.
- Serve as the central point of contact for incentive program information, including deal terms, eligibility requirements, escalation pathways, pipeline activity, budget allocation, and ROI.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to a broad range of stakeholders on the performance, impact, and operational requirements of multiple ongoing incentive programs.
- Enable deal pipeline tracking and data entry across a variety of programs, using multiple internal systems and tools for task submission, approval and tracking.
- Partner with Source-to-Pay teams to escalate and coordinate supplier onboarding and procurement needs.
- Ensure approvals required for non-standard terms have been properly documented, raised to the right approval levels, and resolved.
- Partner with and support Revenue Accounting teams to implement custom billing implementations at scale, with a focus on contract integrity and compliance.
- Proven communication skills, with the experience influencing stakeholders and driving adoption of new internal processes through change management processes.
- Experience solving problems and managing complex projects at scale. Proven project management skills.
- Proven analytical capabilities, with understanding of SQL and other data infrastructure tools and systems. Experience translating data into actionable insights.
- 8+ years of experience in ad operations, financial analysis, project management, process architecture, and change management.
- Accounting, Legal, and Finance experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.