A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Operations Integration Scientist is the leading role for the integration and implementation of new custom manufacturing products into the GMP manufacturing facilities. This technically sound position works cross-functionally at multiple manufacturing facilities with Project Management, Quality, Manufacturing, Process and Analytical Development, and customers to efficiently bring new custom/contract manufacturing products into the GMP manufacturing facilities. You manage the technology transfer into GMP by authoring technical documents such as specifications and risk assessments, driving Change Control for new and existing custom manufacturing projects, planning for operational requirements, and acting as project oversight during critical manufacturing events. We're looking for a candidate with strong technical skills, demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team, and excellent interpersonal and team-building skills. The position will be based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Perform moderately physical activity.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or hazardous chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee may frequently sit, stand; walk; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, apron rubber and Tyvek suits, protective gloves, safety glasses and/or goggles while performing in this position.
- The employee may be exposed to unknown biological agents
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, or another Life Science discipline
- 2+year experience in a GMP environment
- Experience with writing technical documents highly preferred
- Familiar with FDA, EMA, and other regulatory standards
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal departments and customers
- Knowledge of antibody-drug conjugates and/or biologics
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214904
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.