ECS is seeking an On Call Customer Service Representative to work in our Gettysburg, PA office.
This is a position answering phones on behalf of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). You will support the FCC in their Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau/Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division.
Function as the initial responder to calls that are routed to the Call Center English or Spanish queues or the TTY phones in an efficient and effective manner while meeting services requirements. Accept complaints and determine the status of informal complaints using Zendesk. Perform research and respond to inquiries using the FCC Web pages, FCC rules, CGB Scripts, consumer guides, or some combination thereof. Make callbacks within 2 business days.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- High School Diploma
- Ability to apply applicable rules, policies and procedures.
- Ability to prepare written documents using correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Ability to use personal computers and Microsoft Office computer software applications.
- Must be able to deal with the public in a pleasant manner even in challenging situations.
- Call center and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.