Supervises day-to day operations and staff of MS sites. 80% of time should be spent in managing duties, no more than 20% in operating production equipment. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customer; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. High degree of customer interface. Responsible for 3 - 6 employees or up to $50K in services revenue per month at a single site.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors.
- Conducts themselves at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with RICOH's code of ethics.
- Effective implementation of RICOH Service Excellence. Effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS and as needed in BDS/LDS.
- Provides training on work flow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Increases employee retention by achieving turnover and average tenure goals.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands.
- Facilities resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner.
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school or GED is required.
- 3+ years experience in a related field is required.
- Experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions are required.
- Experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs, is required.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.