Office Coordinator - Part Time
Rolling Hills (RHL)
Office Coordinators handle the routine office work and administrative responsibilities of the community. They are also responsible for assisting with planning and coordinating community events and activities.
- Greets and establishes rapport with guests, current and prospective residents. Fields community comments, suggestions and complaints to the Community Manager.
- Prepares and distributes resident and community communications such as rule reminders, violation notices, rent increase letters, delinquency notices, eviction paperwork, lease addendums and renewals.
- Collects and posts resident security deposits, processing fees, rent, inspection, application or other miscellaneous fees in Yardi; records in the proper accounts and issues receipts.
- Completes and reconciles community reports in accordance with monthly calendar, including accounting reports, community traffic reports, and community activity reports. Maintains records and files in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Performs general administrative functions such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Reviews and codes invoices and statements for Community Manager approval.
- Schedules clubhouse rentals and processes rental fees.
- Ensures office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepares supply orders as needed.
- Makes collection calls for site rental payments as directed by the Community Manager. Submits bad debt files to collections.
- Processes resident move-ins and move-outs in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Assists with planning and coordinating resident relations events and activities within the community.
- Assists with the preparation of marketing materials, including brochures and flyers that pertain to homes for sale (new, pre-owned and brokered homes), community events, and other community-related information as directed by the Community Manager.
- Refers all sales prospects to the Community Manager and enters prospect information into Yardi in a timely manner.
- Assists prospective residents by checking the status of Sun Homes inventory. Reviews new and pre-owned home listings, shows homes to prospective residents, and assists with rental applications at the discretion of the Community Manager.
- Forwards Sun Homes customer service requests to the Community Manager in a timely fashion.
- Completes new move-in incentive requests for non-Sun Homes deals.
- Coordinates with the Underwriting team at the Main Office to obtain approvals on prospective resident applicants; tracks all approvals and denials.
- Maintains the petty cash fund, ensuring to record expenditures in the proper accounts.
- Prepares bank deposit slips and deposit funds as required; makes daily bank runs as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- 2 years administrative experience
- 6 months previous experience using Yardi
- 6 months property management office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
- Professional appearance
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Site Rent Discounts for team members who live in our communities
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
This job has expired.