If you seek more than just a job -- check us out!
Office Assistant lll
Family Service Association (FSA)
This position will be based in Moreno Valley, CA. Full-time(Non-Exempt).
Family Service Association (FSA) is a large non-profit social service organization. We have over 25 locations through Riverside and San Bernardino counties. For more than 65 years, FSA has been positively transforming lives. We are one of the most passionate,mission-driven places you will find. Our teams are passionate about providing child development services, senior nutrition services, counseling and others. As a living, growing and evolving organization, our team of over 300 employees and hundreds of volunteers are people-focused and people-powered.
This is more than a job -- it is a calling -- a purpose. We strive to be a "best place to work." Our employees are part of a thriving organizational culture that rewards our employees with competitive compensation, company-paid health insurance, dental and vision plans, 403(b) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and other benefits.
We deeply value our employees. Our full-time, eligible employees receive:
- Competitive wages and salaries;
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans;
- Employer-sponsored retirement savings plan;
- Paid time-off and paid sick leave;
- Opportunities to receive gift cards; and
- Company-sponsored social events.
FSA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.EEO
Key Responsibilities of Position
- Perform clerical functions, including answering the telephone, routing calls to appropriate personnel, taking messages, informing potential clients about the available services, photocopy.
- Communicate with all team members regarding messages they have received.
- Accept payment from clients and process according to agency policy.
- Assist in the scheduling of appointments by conveying all scheduling information to both client and therapist.
- Type letters, messages, memos, client records labels, or other communications as assigned.
- File client records and other Agency materials properly in accordance with agency policy.
- Keep monthly statistical records or analysis as they are requested.
- Keep records, forms, and other data of direct service, fiscal operations, and administrative services where such responsibilities are assigned.
- Maintain client ledgers & Maintain Waiting List.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2+ years of clerical experience
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Access); type 35-45 wpm
- Complete clerical test administered by HR with a passing score.
Qualities and Traits:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Able to work with a diverse population
- Ability to read and write English to communicate at the level required for successful job performance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Background Livescan Clearance
- Current CA Driver's License, proof of Automobile Insurance, and an available vehicle.
- Drug Test Clearance.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role and you can see yourself contributing to FSA's important mission, please apply here: https://www.fsaca.org/jobs
Give your passion a purpose. Be part of our dedicated and amazing team. We look forward to hearing from you.