Benchmark Human Services is a nationally recognized human services agency assisting people with intellectual disabilities and mental health conditions for over 60 years.
We are looking for a talented individual to help support our Marion office, its staff and the HR Department in addition to all client services area.
The Office Assistant has assigned duties relating to answering the phones, relaying messages, and directing visitors to appropriate personnel in addition to administrative duties. Administrative duties include, but are not limited to: creating, editing, and formatting documents, spreadsheets, databases, mailing lists/labels, presentations, data entry, supply orders, filing, taking minutes (as needed), and cleaning.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule all training's for Supported Living including but not limited to: SAT, Mandt, CPR, First Aide, Core A/B, etc.
- Collect all required monthly documentation including vehicle checklists, client financial s, fire and tornado drills, quarterlies, and Night Audit check sheets, and ensure that they are properly filed or disseminated
- Answer all in-coming calls and route appropriately. Greet and monitor all visitors.
- Send out CSS surveys to employers/guardians/case managers and compile results twice a year
- Maintain files for HR and all client services areas.
- Mail references and other required HR paperwork
- Schedule interviews
- Conduct file reviews as directed.
- Create files for new employees after they have completed orientation
- Maintain supply of Intake Packets and Annual Packets and all forms in Wall of Forms.
- Adhere to HIPAA requirements by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Report to work as scheduled.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to interact with staff, clients and the public in a positive manner
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Office administration or secretarial experience preferred
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer.
Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers