Contra Costa Electric (CCE) is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Since 1946 the name Contra Costa Electric, Inc. has stood for value, quality, and service. Our success is a result of our commitment to these principles. Headquartered in Martinez, CA with branch offices in Bakersfield and Fresno, CA, we combine the global reach and strong financial resources of EMCOR, vast local project experience and collaborative labor relations with the skill and knowledge of our professional personnel to fill the wide range of electrical construction needs of California.
Job Title: Office Administrator
CONTRA COSTA ELECTRIC, INC. has a position available as Office Assistant to support departments as assigned at the Fresno CA Office. This position will provide general assistance to all levels of staff.This position will report directly to the VP Branch Manager, Fresno.
Description of Duties:
This position provides the support activities for office administration, time and record keeping, document control, cost accounting and billing, typing, ten-key, filing, scanning, e-mailing, and internal customer service for the company and other duties as required.
This position requires the flexibility to work with other departments as determined by workload.
Computer Applications used to perform daily tasks:
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Reliable (regular) attendance
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and perform as a team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to work independently (without direct supervision) to complete projects on a timely basis
- Effective Oral and Written Communication
- A minimum typing speed of 35 wpm is required.
- Professional personal appearance and attitude.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications.
- Adobe Reader software.
- Must have the ability to learn other databases software as needed:
Based on work history, experience, and qualifications.Job Site Location:
- 4690 E. Carmen Avenue, Fresno, CA 93703
- Typical Working Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday
Join Contra Costa Electric, Inc, a division of EMCOR Group, the world-leading provider of planning, consulting, mechanical and electrical construction, and facilities services. EMCOR is a network of 79 companies and employs over 26,000 staff in more than 100 locations throughout the US and Canada, in Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. We offer our team members medical, dental, optical, 401K, vacation, and holiday pay. Apply now to join our great team today! For more information, please visit our website at emcorgroup.com
Contra Costa Electric, Inc, requires all new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Contra Costa Electric, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.