EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors
Job Title: New Hire Training & Development Administrator for EMCOR at Stanford Health Care
Job Summary: EMCOR Facilities Services has an opening for a New Hire Training & Development Administrator that is Hybrid being Mostly Remote / in Menlo, CA.
The New Hire Training and Development Administrator is responsible for supporting the organization in the acquisition, onboarding, and development of talent This includes conducting interviews assessing skillset and fit of the candidates, managing the new hire and onboarding experience, providing new hires with the tools they need to successfully navigate the administrative aspects of their jobs, overseeing on-going training and skill development programs, and developing processes and procedures for best practices. In addition, this role will develop metrics and assess the effectiveness on the onboarding and development of new hires.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Conducts initial phone screens and schedules interviews
- Organize new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs, and ensure a successful onboarding experience
- Explain and provide information and tools to new hires on the administrative tasks they need to perform their jobs
- Serve as a subject matter expert to new hires; be a champion of best practices to aid their development to be a knowledgeable and productive member of the team.
- Follows up with new employees during their initial 90 days with the company.
- Ensure new employee equipment and technology is properly set up and delivered. Assist new hire to integrate into their new surroundings.
- Consults with Managers for the creation and improvement of job-specific training curriculum and, training aids
- Regularly assess and recommend onboarding enhancements and changes to drive a better onboarding experience resulting in the engagement and retention of new hires.
- Develops and writes standard operating procedures to share best practices between department and institutionalize best practices into culture
- Serves as primary administrator for SharePoint site
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business, HR, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in interviewing and training-and development (adult education, training and development, human development, business, etc.)
- Strong technical writing skills required
- Strong (verbal and written) interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with a variety of computer systems (Word, Excel, Database Applications, PowerPoint, Desktop Publishing and especially SharePoint).
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
EMCOR Facilities Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Facilities Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled.Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
This job has expired.