- Perform data collection, analysis to update enterprise and management tooling systems.
- Delivery of network Site Dossier collection, validation and documentation.
- Completed audit effort of network management platforms to ensure data accuracy across all inventory.
- Assist in the creation of technical documents that outline processes to be followed across network services.
- Assist in the creation of technical documents that outline tooling capabilities, lifecycle management procedures and compliance requirements.
- Assist in the creation of technical documents that outline deployment standards, automation standards, configuration standards (Data Center, WAN, LAN, Security, etc.)
- Ability to follow instructions and navigate enterprise and management tooling systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Communication, Computer Science, Business or equivalent major
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..
This job has expired.