Reporting to and taking direction from the Network Engineering Lead, this position performs as a Network Business Analyst Intern, performing routine tasks and analysis, documenting processes across our network services, operations and infrastructure.
- Create technical documents that outline deployment standards, automation standards, configuration standards (Data Center, WAN, LAN, Security, etc.)
- Create technical documents that outline processes to be followed across network services.
- Create technical documents that outline tooling capabilities, lifecycle management procedures and compliance requirements.
- Maintain tech radar, network engineering confluence pages and documents.
- Assist in the creation of proof of concepts documentation for new technologies, tooling and network designs.
- Take part in the development of technical whitepapers, executive briefings, design specifications, and automation architecture governance.
- Ability take notes while actively listening for future development of technical documentation is a must.
- Ability to follow instructions and navigate enterprise and management tooling systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products is a must
- Excellent written communication skills is a must
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Communication, Computer Science or Business major
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..