Kforce is looking for a Security and Network Support I for a large client in Kansas City, MO. This Tier 1 Support position will support the Security Operations and Network Infrastructure Center (SONIC). This position will allow the candidate to pursue a career in IT and continue overall growth by working a 24x7 network center. This person must have strong communication skills, be self-motivated while completing duties in a timely manner and have an overall technical aptitude and knowledge around networking, cyber-security and troubleshooting. This position will be remote until further notice with coming back into the office. Monday- Friday 9-10AM-6PM.
- HS diploma or GED required
- Technical or Bachelor's degree in IT preferred
- Cisco network certification and/or Security+ certification preferred
- Beyond A+ certification - Net+, Security+
- Minimum 0-2 years in network or cyber-security support role
- Needing someone half way between service desk support and network engineer type
- Network/security specialization
- Knowledge in abstract, security analyst focus
- Needs someone who can work around or behind the scenes
- Beyond service desk experience with network issues experience
- Background or theoretical knowledge of different protocols, cybersecurity/network concepts
- How they route
- Switches vs. routers
- Soft skills super important
- Team centered environment
- Problem solver
- Eagerness to engage in learning new technical skills
- Ability to adapt
- Intermediate knowledge; Office 365 applications
- Scripting - Bonus
- Monitoring, ticketing, alerting, authentications tool experience - Preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.