Our phenomenal growth has created exceptional career opportunities for talented advisory, assurance, and tax professionals. As one of the nation's top public accounting and business advisory firms, you can join a team that thrives on innovation and values collaboration in everything we do!
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a NetSuite Solution Architect / Project Manager to join our team in the Technology+ Advisory team.
This is a virtual position. A virtual position does not require job duties be performed within proximity of a CohnReznick office location. As a virtual employee, you may be required to be present at a CohnReznick office with scheduled notice for client working, team meetings or training. Currently travel is limited, but must have ability to travel up to 50% based on client need.
We advise some of the largest companies in the U.S. and abroad on strategy, technology, and transformation, process optimization, analytics enablement, systems implementations, automation, integrations, data management, and more. Join our multidisciplinary Technology+ team as we lead clients to achieve operational excellence through developing a deep understanding of their business and, based on that understanding, leverage technology, innovation, and automation to glean insights and maximize efficiencies.
YOUR ROLE.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Work-Life Blend: up to 30 days of PTO depending on level & 17 days of paid holiday (including 2 Shut down weeks off)
Parental Leave: up to8 weeks following birth of a child or placement of a child
Flexibility: hybrid working environment with a home office stipend
Diversity & Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups (CR Blac, PRIDE, WomenCAN, DEIB National Council). There are also opportunities to give back to the community through volunteerism
Total Rewards: Competitive annual compensation, annual discretionary bonuses, referral & client bonuses, spot bonus opportunities, 401k Match with profit sharing contributions. Support towards achieving the CPA (reimbursement and bonuses)
Learning & Development: Devoted learning opportunities to support growth and career advancement, focusing on technical, leadership, and success skills. Tools, resources, and sessions are provided to satisfy continuing professional education (CPE) requirements and beyond
Wellness resources: Virtual care programs for mental & physical health including Headspace, Spring Health, Prevention Cloud and Peerfit
Performance Coach: Will meet with you to establish goals, provide feedback and support to guide you along your career path of choice
CR Friend: will serve as a familiar face when you first join the firm and someone you can always reach out to
CR Together with Purpose: Our workplace strategy aims to create an environment in which we have a regular cadence working at a client's location, our offices and remotely depending on what we need to accomplish, who we need to work with to be successful, and how we will be most productive on a schedule that works best for our clients, teams, and people.
YOUR EXPERIENCE.Successful Candidate will have:
- You will be a solution architect, a subject matter expert, designing, configuring and testing the NetSuite solution
- Conduct the various phases of an implementation methodology as appropriate (SDLC, waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Participate in pre-sales and business development activities
- Draft proposals and statements of work
- Provide thought leadership and participate in strategy formulation
- Contribute to building and managing vendor or other 3rd party partnerships
- Expert planning, implementation, project controlling, leadership and client support
- Organize and run steering committee meetings to provide management oversight and guidance to the project team
- Conduct resource requirements analysis and scheduling, including estimated project work effort for both client and consulting resources
- Direct and guide business, technical and 3rd party solution provider resources
- Lead internal and external project teams on one or multiple projects concurrently
- Monitor project activities ensuring the quality and integrity of the information
- Coordinate the issue escalation process for making business and monetary decisions, as well as identifying and mitigating risks
- Account and client relationship management
- Advise on areas of scope, phase management, and technical architecture
- Conduct post-project review and document lessons learned
- Communicate project updates including status, risks, issues, and escalations
- Currently travel is limited, but must have ability to travel up to 50%
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in IT, computer science or related discipline. MBA or Masters Degree preferred
- Extensive implementation and product experience with Oracle NetSuite in a consulting role, minimum of 5 years; additional experience with other ERP systems with a combined total of 10 years of experience
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with consultants and clients and make impactful project presentations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also being self-sufficient and self-starting
- Ability to mentor, guide and motivate teams to be high performers
- Functional expertise in one or more process domains: finance/accounting, projects, distribution/supply chain (order-to-cash, procure-to-pay), manufacturing; demonstrated leadership role in one or more of these domains
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, technology, or service industries
- Expert in the use of multiple PMO tools and templates (i.e., Microsoft Project, Visio, Asana, JIRA, SmartSheets)
- PMP or another similar project management certification
After reviewing this job posting, are you hesitating to apply because you don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply.
You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#L1-NS1 #CB #L1-Remote
This job has expired.