As a Software Developer-Would you like build an innovative and forward-looking workflow solutions for the modern publishing world?
Interested in helping publishers and scholars enhance the discovery and dissemination of human knowledge?
About our Team: Our Technology Team transforms the way scholarly publishers bring high-value content to the world.
About the role: Working in a collaborative , Agile software development squad to build an innovative solution.
- Innovate as the initial point of escalation for software development issues within specific area of responsibility
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Demonstrate a track record of building, leading and driving technology teams.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity
- Collaborate with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs
Work in a way that works for you
- Current C# .Net Development skills in an Agile Development environment.
- Experience using and developing applicable tool sets.
- Ability to write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components
- Complex problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues;
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productiveWorking with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacyAbout Us
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.