Job ID: 217976
Location: HUNTSVILLE , AL , US
Date Posted: 2021-05-26
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
The successful candidate will provide analytical and hands on technical leadership to support mission essential solutions and services. They are self-motivated and possess superior written and oral communication skills. They will participate in evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development of a SharePoint Online Modern environment.
- Leverage the Microsoft Office 365 platform to solve business problems, improve performance, cultivate collaboration, enhance productivity and increase communication.
- Provide front-end SharePoint Online development leveraging UI/UX best practice and adhering to 508 compliance standards.
- Develop, implement and support solutions that meet business needs using the Office 365 apps including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Power Automate, Power Apps, Forms, Groups, Delve, Stream and Planner.
- Responsible for designing, building and maintaining SharePoint Online Modern enterprise applications and supporting .NET applications developed using SharePoint and Provider-hosted Add-ins.
- Participates in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, peer reviews, unit and integration testing. Assumes accountability for ensuring efficient and high quality software deliverables.
- Ability to troubleshoot client-side and managed code written and provided from a number of sources, sometimes involving SharePoint third party tools such as Nintex.
- Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint workflows, utilizing tools such as SharePoint Designer or Nintex Workflows.
- Familiar with DISA application development STIGs and well versed in DOD information assurance policies and regulations.
- Proficient with performing both manual and tool assisted code reviews for security compliance, software development best practices, and performance. Ability to optimize new and existing code for performance.
- Ability to incorporate SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI and/or BCS to create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources.
- Strong customer focus and teamwork skills required. Ability to innovatively solve technical issues and work through organizational challenges by thinking out of the box.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- BS Degree in related field desired but not required.
- 9+ years of software development experience
- DOD IAT Level I Certification (A+ or Network+)
- At least one current Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
Required Technical Skills:
- SharePoint 2016/ SharePoint Online Modern, InfoPath, Nintex Workflow, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SQL Tools such as SSRS and BCS
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.