It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Integrated Health Technologies
Prepare and utilize project plans for IT enhancements and maintenance efforts. Lead a technical team through processes and deliverables within the SDLC. Establish goals, standards, metrics and provides regular feedback to team members. Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project leadership team and management and communicate regularly with internal and external customers.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provides strategic and technical leadership for the area of practice, promoting the overall approach and providing expert advice.
- Provides technical leadership and technical subject matter expertise in the development of the practice and in the creation of artifacts for the SDLC process.
- Leads the team through the processes and deliverables within the SDLC.
- Mentors, coaches and develops staff.
- Collaborates with other architects especially where portfolio (or domain) strategy/roadmaps has cross organization impact.
- Participates in enterprise, portfolio and project level governance activities.
- Maintains knowledge of new products and technologies; partners with others to determine potential capabilities and optimization opportunities.
- Partners with others in the IT organization and seeks out collaboration opportunities.
- Communicates plans, status, and issues to higher management levels.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Seven years' experience in at least two of the following areas: information architecture, data architecture, application architecture, enterprise architecture, integration architecture, security architecture, systems administration and/or database administration
- Seven years' IT experience (1) leading a multi-discipline, high-performance work team/group, (2) developing/implementing a new technology, (3) managing/executing multiple or large projects and/or (4) developing new/improved work processes
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
96060009 UC and MessagingScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here