It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Integrated Health Technologies
Designs and implements infrastructure to include capacity planning, high available systems, disaster recovery plans, system maintenance/patching plans, system backup plans, system performance, system documentation, and system alerts to ensure business continuity and data security.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provides project management for a variety of project related activities requiring expertise in the primary subject area.
- Works at the highest technical level to design, implement and configure hardware and software infrastructure.
- Plans for capacity, end of life hardware and software, and overall security compliance.
- Participates in projects providing technical expertise for the success of the project.
- Develops standards, policies, and procedures for effective use and optimization of assets.
- Audits and reviews systems and practices to ensure compliance with procedures and standards.
- Mentors and trains other team members.
- Resolves and reports on issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience and education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
96060009 UC and MessagingScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here