- Candidate should be open to flexible scheduling options and have the ability to adapt to change as needed
- This position consists of a 5 day workweek that does often involve weekend hours
- This may include the ability to work additional hours or an alternative shift in order to meet business needs and essential functions of the job
- This position will require extensive driving to neighborhoods across the Division
- It is required that the candidate selected for this position be capable of acquiring a license for the state of North Carolina as well as pass a background check
- This position is subject to the CFPB Loan Originator Compensation Rule.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).