The Mortgage Compliance Analyst performs routine compliance tasks and deals with routine compliance issues, typically concerning documentation and reporting. The Compliance Analyst will follow established guidelines and procedures and may assist in monitoring regulatory or audit issues. The Compliance Analyst completes tasks related to TRID. The Compliance Analyst performs Closing Disclosure reviews including but not limited to, identifying potential “cures”, clerical errors, disclosure timing, create and analyze Mavent Compliance Reports. The Compliance Analyst issues “early” disclosure packets ensuring that the timing is within TRID requirements. The Compliance Analyst will work closely with the Closing Department in reviewing Closing Disclosures in a timely manner to ensure that closings are not delayed. The Compliance Analyst will provide guidance in all aspects of compliance and take a consultative approach to the compliance process. The Compliance Analyst will serve as a resource for regulatory matters and compliance related initiatives relating to mortgage servicing. The Compliance Analyst will maintain an advanced awareness of regulatory and legislative developments and industry trends.
- A Bachelor’s Degreein business or related major preferred or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage TRID related experience is required.
- An in-depth work knowledge of TRID timing requirement
- An in-depth technical knowledge of the Closing Disclosure
- An in-depth working knowledge of all TRID timing regulatory disclosures
- Knowledge of mortgage regulations and corresponding requirements
- A working knowledge of Encompass is preferred
- Experience with Mavent Compliance Tool preferred.
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet tight timelines.
- Strong customer service skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Must have a proven track record of dependability.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in using Windows and Microsoft software products.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.