The Georgia-Pacific Diboll Lumber facility located in Diboll, TX has an opening for a Mobile Equipment Technician that is willing to work in a safe and efficient manner, to perform routine and emergency repairs on plant equipment to assure optimal performance and reliability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Preventive maintenance on all mobile equipment to include forklifts, front end loaders, log stackers, motor vehicles, sweepers, and small engine ancillary equipment.
- Diagnose and repair Diesel and Gasoline fuel systems
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems to include control valves, pumps and cylinders
- Diagnose and repair electrical systems to include 12 volt, 24 volt and 120 AC
- Diagnose and repair brake systems, steering system components, drive train assemblies and other components external to the engine and transmission
- Submit request and parts requirements into a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Have high regard for personal safety and the safety of others while adhering to all plant safety/environmental guidelines, policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated, works with minimal supervision
- 5 yrs. diesel mechanic experience
- Small engine UTV repair knowledge
- Hydraulic troubleshooting and repair knowledge
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Willing to work overtime, weekend and holidays as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2-year technical degree
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics
- Knowledge of computer-based engine diagnostics
- Ability to use Cummins Rapid Service program
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
This job has expired.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf