D ESCRIPTION :
Post Masters, an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility, offers full-service mail and fulfillment, first-class presort, and third-class mail processing. Post Masters employs people with disabilities, giving them the opportunity to develop job skills while earning a paycheck. Post Masters has several major contracts through SourceAmerica, a national agency charged with developing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. The Indianapolis office is currently recruiting for one full-time MLOCR Operator position.
Oversees the daily processing of first class mail and standard mail.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Involved with the development of new technologies/services/software that would improve the effective and efficient processing of first class and standard class mail.
- Operates the MLOCR.
- Responsible for passing daily mail inspections (MERLIN)
- Oversees the quality control process for first class presort mail.
- Coordinates with Standard Mail Supervisors the scheduling of special mailings on the MLOCR.
- Works with others as part of the mail processing team as required.
- Communicates quality/service issues to Production Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Complies with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and clients we serve.
- Knowledge of first class and standard mail preparation.
- Technical knowledge of automated mail processing equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to practice quality customer service.
- Knowledge of DMM rules and regulations in regards to the meter and pre-sort mail operation.
- High School diploma preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Perks Access discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email their resume to Melissa at email@example.com