The Miner/Laborer assists in ensuring the facility site is kept clean both during and after projects. Additionally, this position would be responsible for assisting equipment operators at the facility and carrying out any physical activities required.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Lift heavy loads up to 50 pounds and navigate construction job site terrain
- Operate heavy machinery, including construction vehicles
- Perform set-up and clean-up tasks at job site; includes sweeping, shoveling, raking and cleaning equipment using a pressure washer
- Provide labor support as needed
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment
- Assist in loading and unload of equipment and materials
- Spotting for equipment operators
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.