Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal currently seeks a hard-working and motivated Sales Specialist to join the Inbound PayPal team based in Plymouth Meeting, PA. The online and offline merchant solutions that we offer help empower small and medium businesses with the means to accept an increasingly wide range of payments from their customers. We are looking for a candidate with a history of exceeding expectations and positively separating themselves from the competition. The ideal candidate is capable of efficiently balancing a large volume of inbound calls and chats from new merchants with consistent follow-up of existing merchants until their payment solutions are integrated. This candidate must be able to effectively communicate, identify and solve problems, and provide confident product recommendations in a fast-paced environment.
- Receive a high volume of inbound calls and chats from merchants who have a payments need or require assistance
- Consistently follow up with in-flight opportunities until products are "live-to-site"
- Develop exceptional relationships with business owners by building rapport and developing trust to understand their specific challenges
- Be an expert in the suite of merchant solutions PayPal offers, and be able to identify which solutions solve the merchant's needs
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while overcoming customer objections
- Understand quickly which sales opportunities to close internally and which to send to specialists in another area
- Demonstrate a strong ability to close the deal while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Meet and exceed established productivity goals
- Utilize Salesforce to log, track, and maintain customer records
- Collect and share merchant insights with Marketing, Product, and other departments
- Bachelor's degree required
- A track record of success in over-achieving vs. goals or quotas
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and trust quickly over phone and chat
- Is passionate about helping small business, and loves to work with business owners on phone and chat
- Highly competitive with a fire burning inside
- Top notch listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a tenacious drive to be number 1
- Self-starter; strong work ethic; eager to crush sales goals
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving in order to close the business
- Highly resourceful team member with the ability to be extremely effective both independently and as part of a sales team
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Additional Locations:We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
This job has expired.