The Therapist is part of the person-centered integrated team and provides direct and indirect services to persons served.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Provide psychotherapy for persons served
• Provide triage services to persons who present during open access hours, as needed
• Serve as a team coordinator for referrals, maintaining wait list, and care of consumers receiving services at OUD clinic (CSTAR only)
• Assessing appropriateness/readiness of referrals for counseling
• Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations including
• knowledge of utilization management criteria.
• Maintain agreed upon level of customer care requirements
• Will provide culturally competent services to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
• Complete treatment plans with persons served
• Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service and maintain documentation of such referrals
• Interface with other human/social services to provide holistic services to persons served.
• Provide emergency services for crisis calls/walk-ins per the daytime crisis protocol
• Provide licensure supervision, if applicable
• Regular attendance (except as excused)
Master’s degree in counseling, social work or psychology required
LPC, LCSW or LMFT, licensed in Missouri required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Posted 25 minutes ago
Huntington Station, New York
Posted 24 minutes ago
Posted 22 minutes ago