Ashfield Engage has partnered with Integra LifeSciences, a leading Medical Device company.
The TCC Sales Representative will be a responsible for Integra's Advanced Wound Care Total Contact Cast Products; TCC-EZ and MediCast Solutions. Primary responsibility will be to develop new account opportunities while supporting and growing targeted installed base business within the territory. Such support entails providing Casting/Offloading in-servicing to develop account expertise and proper casting techniques.
The Sales Representative will have assigned monthly/quarterly/yearly quotas to achieve with defined growth targets. They will provide case coverage and develop accounts by building relationships, demonstrating extensive product knowledge, and providing exceptional customer service. Sales Representative's primary call points will be outpatient wound care centers including podiatric doctors, medical doctors, registered nurses, clinic managers, and materials management.
What's in it for you?
What will you be doing?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What do you need for this position?
- Target and develop new account opportunities while supporting and growing targeted casting installed base within the territory
- Attain monthly/quarterly/yearly sales objectives
- Utilize and maintain defined sales analytics through applicable CRM platform
- Develop a formal business plan at the beginning of each fiscal year to be followed by subsequent monthly and quarterly territory reports aimed at achieving territory sales goals
- Identify product improvement opportunities for sales, marketing, and product development teams
- Maintain high level of technical, Integra/competitive product, and disease state knowledge
- Provide in-service programs to targeted accounts, which will include case coverage in the wound clinics
- Submit weekly and monthly reports as defined by sales management
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with policies and procedures
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Advamed Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
- Execute sales strategies in compliance with Federal Healthcare Program requirements, FDA's promotional regulations, and Client policy.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Perform sales administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by management
About Ashfield Engage
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience, preferred healthcare experience
- Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills
- Confidence to communicate with physicians and other clinical personnel
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Physically capable of standing for long hours during cases
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.