Saputo -> Saputo Cheese USA
Paige St., Tulare, CA 93274 US (Primary)
See Educational Requirements in Posting Below
SCUSA Plant/Hourly Applicant (SCUSA only)
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
Ensures the safe and appropriate operation of equipment by proper diagnosis, repair and maintenance of the operating condition of production/processing machinery and other mechanical equipment and buildings. Duties include repairing and maintaining machinery, mechanical equipment and computerized systems, such as pumps, conveyor systems, and motors, in accordance with diagrams, blueprints, operating manuals, or manufacturer's specifications.
Physical, mental and environmental demands:
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the essential specific position criteria. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, often in cramped positions; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position frequently requires mental demands. The ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex diagrams, operating manuals or manufacturer's specifications. The ability to handle multiple tasks and multiple deadlines and work effectively under pressure is critical to this position.
While performing job duties of this job, the employee is exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be subject to temperature extremes in various parts of the facility. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, the employee will occasionally be exposed to noise in various locations inside the plant.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
- High School graduate plus a minimum of two (2) years' industrial maintenance experience within Dairy, Food, and/or Beverage industry or a combination of experience, formal training and education.
- Working knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
- Effective troubleshooting skills; must be able to systematically diagnose electrical and/or mechanical problems.
- Working knowledge of AC & DC power and control voltages, PLC, VFD drives and process instrumentation.
- Basic computer hardware and software skills.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov. Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice - California Candidates
This job has expired.
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC ("the Company," "Saputo," "our" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the "Candidate Portal"). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.