Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory and delivering production materials and supplies.
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials in the resticted storage locations; recording inventory location in the MRP system
• Pull material from restricted storage locations, issue and verify material listed on the production order or material request
• Verify shop floor paperwork (SFP) after printing
• Physically moves material being issued from restricted storage locations to the production areas
• Physically moves in-house subassembly builds made for inventory from the production areas to the restricted storage location
• Responsible for material movement in MRP system with production work orders
• Delivers all material requests to the requisitioning area or informs requisitioner of status
• Process returned materials by verifying the material, batch number, and quantity; transacting the material back into stock
• Provide daily status of staged orders
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred
• 1-2 years of work-related experience
• Excellent math, organizational and computer/data entry skills, detail oriented, and ability to work independently and in a team
• Preferred M/S office experience using Word, Excel, Power Point and other types of system databases
• Experience working with SAP System preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Frequent standing, lifting, carrying, bending, walking and stretching
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of current software package and programs
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with others
• Knowledge of business math
• Knowledge of and ability to use various computer software programs
• Flexible schedule based on 2nd shift production hours
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.