Under the directive of the IT Project Manager, the Master Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all test codes are accurate and functioning properly. S/he is responsible for implementing changes that are requested by the qualified personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
1. Responsible for the redundancy and consistency of the test data being utilized in our Laboratory Information Systems
2. Responsible for ongoing support and control of master data audits.
3. Ensure thorough, complete, and timely communication with all necessary departments to verify completion of test and other metadata information, notify all parties of any potential inconsistencies, and provide updates on timelines and responsibilities.
4. Listens effectively and asks questions when/where clarification is needed.
5. Able to work independently, prioritize work activities, and use time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
6. Strive for excellence in our processes through constant improvement. Take initiative to develop and propose new processes to strengthen data accuracy, increase the use of automation.
7. Able to change focus from one task to another when necessary.
8. Organize and maintain records and ensure they are properly sorted and retained.
9. Maintain a well-organized work area with adequate supplies.
10. Maintains documentation of assigned functions as required.
11. Complies with both corporate and department policies and procedures.
12. Attends department trainings and meetings and interacts in two way communication to assist in process improvement.
13. Follow best practices for data stability.
14. Other related duties as assigned.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES:
1. Review and respond to help desk tickets specific to master data in a timely manner.
2. Create, edit, and maintain all test/profile codes.
3. Coordinate in set-up of test/panel codes and update changes and requests made.
4. Create rules to improve functioning of test/profile codes.
5. Retire tests and implement state restrictions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Additional education is a plus.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
3. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
6. Ability to work in a team environment.
7. Problem solving skills.
8. Previous experience in a clinical laboratory setting is preferred.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
1. Extensive use of computer.
2. Long periods of sitting.
All duties and requirements are essential to job functions.
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted about 10 hours ago
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 9 hours ago