ECS is seeking a Marketing Specialist to work remotely.
ECS is looking for a digitally savvy and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join our growing corporate marketing team. This individual will own lead generating campaign development and execution with a goal of acquiring new customers and expanding within existing accounts. This role reports to the VP, Marketing and Communications and will frequently work in a leadership capacity across the Marketing team and other departments to achieve success.
We are a company of 3,400 employees spread throughout the country. Your team will be a small but mighty group of hard-working and talented individuals who are there to support you and collaborate. Our team has many communication tools that have allowed us to transition smoothly to teleworking during the pandemic. Once it is safe and we are able to go back to the offices, you will have a flexible schedule and an opportunity to telework part or spend use our office in Fairfax, VA. Regardless of location, we will count on your availability and responsiveness during core work hours.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns, including email, PPC, trade shows, and webinars to generate leads, MQLs, SQLs, and closed won opportunities within our target markets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to maintain a comprehensive campaign calendar to drive awareness and new opportunities.
- Create impactful HubSpot nurture programs to accelerate pipeline.
- Regularly manage and review campaign performance metrics with the marketing team and key stakeholders, including leads and marketing ROI by campaign, channel, and source.
- Optimize digital channels for conversion.
- Manage campaigns, workflows, emails, and landing pages within HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Support corporate digital advertising campaigns, including paid search, social, display, email and video campaigns.
- Effectively tell the ECS story to the market and stay up to date on industry trends.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B digital marketing role
- Deep experience running campaigns on enterprise marketing and sales systems on HubSpot and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of the Cyber Security, Cloud, or IT Industries
- A work style that takes a meticulous approach to campaign planning and execution with a passion for detail and accuracy
- A proven track record of success generating revenue through inbound and outbound marketing in close collaboration with sales teams
- Ability to guide content creation and edit copy to align to a brand strategy and persona-based campaign goals
- Excellent writer and communicator with a passion for using data to inform decisions
- Self-directed but collaborative and able to leverage criticism and direction
- Capable of executing multiple initiatives concurrently in an agile, fast-paces environment
- Relentless curiosity when it comes to latest marketing trends and marketing strategies
- Skillful at improving clarity and readability of highly technical content
- Flawless at grammar, punctuation, and usage
- Excellent interviewer / listener / note-taker / researcher
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.