Marketing Communications Coordinator
We're looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to join our dynamic team. You'll use your skills to help develop multi-channel communication strategies that build awareness, visibility and relevance for our companies, brand, and agents.
Is our opportunity right for you? It is if…
- You're a fan of teamwork and developing digital marketing content across a variety of online platforms.
- You're a skilled writer capable of crafting messages that capture people's attention and increase brand engagement and awareness.
- You can strategically develop content and communications for internal and external marketing communication campaigns.
- You like acronyms like SEO, SEM, CRO, UX almost as much as social media.
- You keep an eye on digital trends and love to brainstorm new engagement and growth strategies.
- You understand how to work across business units to support an integrated approach to drive measurable business results.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related digital marketing field.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in financial services or digital marketing preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and articulate the brand and corporate values through communications strategy.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with internal business partners and external agency partners.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, anticipate what's next and thrive in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated, creative, flexible, and adaptable to new situations.
What We Offer You: When you're on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low-cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical clinic, and it's easy to see why the grass really IS greener at Farm Bureau Financial Services.