Cribl unlocks the value of observability data.
Our products deliver choice and control over the rising volumes of telemetry data, enabling every organization to realize the value of all their observability data without limitation. Backed by the industry's leading venture capitalists, including CRV, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and IVP, our solutions are deployed across organizations of all sizes. Many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing observability needs.
At our core, we foster an inclusive, values-aligned culture where all belong. We believe in a remote-first operating model, empowering the flexibility to do your best work, wherever you are. We're also growing rapidly, welcoming collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first.
Check out our recent announcement on closing our Series D funding!
Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Cribl is looking for a skilled marketing automation manager who will be responsible for helping evaluate, integrate and support the integration and implementation of all martech solutions to support Cribl's business and technology needs using Marketo as the foundation.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will be a key member of the Revenue Marketing team reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations. Your role will directly contribute to the growth of our business by enabling executional program rigor in the day-to-day activities of the marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work well together seamlessly ensuring we operate in a coordinated way.
Day-to-day responsibilities include hands-on execution of Marketo automation programs in support of marketing and sales objectives. This includes setup, maintenance, and reporting of all marketing programs executed in Marketo.
Please note this is a remote position based in the US
- Lead the deployment of and serve as the subject matter expert for all Marketo programming including championing new automation strategies, tools, and techniques across marketing
- Enhance, optimize, and document all marketing automation processes and tools to effectively scale execution, reporting and best practices
- Manage Marketo instance as the primary point of contact creation and support program development, campaign delivery and lead management
- Consistently provide attention to detail, especially as pertains to aligning campaign execution with goals, lead routing, and data management between sales and marketing platforms
- Help cross-functional teams understand and leverage our martech capabilities, supporting enablement and training of team members working in Marketo
- Establish repeatable processes that enable audience engagement and campaign execution at scale
- Identify target audiences by leveraging external tools and platform segmentation features, such as filters, queries, and automations
- Set up data feeds to performance dashboards that correlate execution to business KPIs
- Manage the MOPs tactical requests through JIRA and support the MOPs Director with assigning tactical build work to contractors
- Supporting the Director of Marketing Operations with special projects, documentation, and process creation
- 3-5 years of marketing tech/automation experience utilizing various tools, specifically Marketo, knowledge of Bizible or similar a plus
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining scalable processes and workflows in Marketo to ensure best practices for campaign execution, lead management, and efficient sales follow up
- Experience managing and building Marketo Program templates
- Experience maintaining or building Lead Scoring and Lead Lifecycle programs
- Experience maintaining or building Marketo operations programs managing data hygiene and email deliverability
- Experience with managing integrations with Marketo
- Experience with troubleshooting issues in Marketo using the Marketo activity history
- MCE certified or have formalized training with Marketo best practices
- Possess an understanding of ABM and the current MarTech landscape, especially as pertains to digital segmentation and targeting
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about technology and working with startup companies
- Basic CSS and HTML skills or experience with building emails or landing pages utilizing Email & LP templates
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing is a plus
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate's job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), and equity. The total compensation offered for this position will include a commission/incentive plan. Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We're building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
This job has expired.