LexisNexis Risk Solutions offers information products on people and businesses to identify and prevent credit, fraud, compliance, and other risks. We do this through a winning combination of our vast data resources, cutting-edge technology, and analytic expertise. A fast-growing part of our business uses these assets to improve our customers' database marketing and customer acquisition activities. Given this growth we are creating an internship position to work directly with our Sr. Director of Market Planning to drive LexisNexis expansion into this area. We are looking for a motivated student to provide research and analysis support that will help shape the strategic and tactical direction for this market segment.
- Lead research to uncover market problems, customer needs, user/buyer personas and processes, and purchase drivers.
- Create a market map of key competitors, potential channel partners, pertinent trade associations, and government/regulatory considerations.
- Assess marketing size and growth across the spectrum of database marketing activities (e.g., list generation, segmentation, suppression, response analytics, etc.).
- Work with select members of a cross functional team (finance, product development, content acquisition, marketing, sales) to identify strategies and tactical actions.
- Understanding of how to research and assess customer needs, gaps, and operational processes.
- Understanding of strategy, product marketing, product development, product lifecycle management, and go-to-market activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills.
- Must be motivated, inquisitive, diligent, and hard-working.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.