At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
· Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
· Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
· Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
· Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
· Support Manufacturing initiatives, including but not limited to:
· Manufacturing support of products with moderate to high complexity.
· Resolution of customer incidents (internal & external)
· Management of change for products
· Cost reduction and quality improvement
· Scale up of new and transferred products.
· Be well versed in Henkel product technologies on processing & equipment.
· Lead effort to clarify manufacturing instructions to ensure repeatable operations
· Set up manufacturing processes with input from R&D, maintenance, production, etc.
· Provide support for miscellaneous customer requests
· Monitor and improve quality of incoming raw materials and act as technical interface with suppliers
· Provide process troubleshooting and optimization
· Perform engineering studies, i.e.: design of experiments
· Coordinate repairs and modifications on existing tools and procedures
· Specify, procure, and commission new equipment
· Ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met (KPI's)
· Process audits
· Fullest support on Safety, Health, and Environmental initiatives
· Able to effectively analyze data for:
· Root cause analysis
· Verification of process changes
· Continuous improvement
· Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering is required.
· 2+ years' experience in Chemical Industry with process safety and operations desired.
· Knowledge of process safety and chemical processes design in a batch operation
· Competent in Project Management, possessing the ability of starting a project and seeing it through to completion
· Knowledge of FMEA, Control plan, and PPAP is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills (oral and written)
· Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!