Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.'
We are actively seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Racine.
- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.
- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.
- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.
- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or closely related technical discipline required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 or more years of manufacturing engineering experience in a unionized facility
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with hydraulic systems/drive trains
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM)/Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement experience
- We work in teams, seeking self-starters only who have the ability to seek out opportunities to collaborate and help the team with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills and proficiency with Microsoft Applications required.
- Able to work under minimal supervision, strong follow-up/follow-through skills to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.