Managing Director, Asset Services
Job Description Summary
Responsible for successfully leading a market or geographic region with M1 revenue of at least $5 million. Ensure profitability, service quality, strong client relationships, and provide strategic and tactical decision making for Asset Services
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create value through new business growth in Asset Services, cross sell service lines and geographic locations for additional revenue for the firm, identify and pursue expansion of service opportunities with existing clients
• Develop/implement/enhance marketing plans for Asset Services, organize/lead team proposals for new business while leveraging relationships to maximize success rate
• Participate in monthly calls to share best practices and produce leads for institutional clients in multiple markets
• Establish and monitor appropriate checks and balances to ensure high level of quality in operations while ensuring that Asset Services teams understand and exceed Client goals and objectives for each property
• Negotiate property management agreements with all clients
• Ensure compliance with all management agreements, service contracts, and accounting policies and procedures as well as SOC controls
• Review and approve expenditures, which exceed the authority level established for property manager per the management agreement or C&W's SOC controls
• Guarantee timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reports
• Maintain relationships with Client's key decision makers
• Verify the existence of property procedures including Operations Manual, Tenant Handbook, and Emergency Procedures per C&W's or Client's policies and procedures
• Collaborate with client accounting, corporate accounting, finance, TQC, and other functional leaders
• Develop the most profitable and efficient personnel model to staff each asset
• Participate in national Asset Services task forces and/or committees
• Deliver financial results (P&L responsibility), as well as preparing market level Asset Services budget including monthly variances and forecasting
1. Financial Acumen
2. Customer Focus (internal and external)
3. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
4. Time Management Skills
5. People Management Skills
6. Business Development
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
• 15+ years commercial property management and/or executive level leadership experience
• Extensive experience in analysing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language
• Proven experience in identifying, developing, and motivating team members
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• CPM and/or RPA designation
• Real Estate License
• Skilled at identifying and initiating new relationships, as well as sustaining a pool of new business leads with dynamic, high-energy professionalism and who has a proven track record in generating new business
• Professional industry designation and active participation/leadership in local and national chapters preferred
• Actively involved at the leadership level in charitable organization(s)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
De Pere, Wisconsin
Posted about 3 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!