Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking a Manager, Voice Engineering for our Longmont office located at 1601 Dry Creek Drive.
The Manager, Voice Engineering manages and provides leadership for our Voice Engineering team. Develops goals and expectations, frequently delegates tasks, and provides strategic guidance to cross-functional teams to identify and produce recommendations based on business needs and opportunities. Coordinates and ensures accuracy and efficiency of team results.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day activities (project requests, escalations and ticket queue) of engineering staff in providing efficient, secure, and properly maintained voice systems which meet end user needs
- Define and oversee the activities involved in thoroughly testing and implementing voice systems completed by assigned staff
- Provide monthly metrics showing team's performance and project status
- Support CAPEX planning and work with senior leadership on short- and long-term infrastructure cycle needs
- Organize cross-training efforts of staff members to ensure there is adequate support of products
- Coach, develop, and mentor subordinates to achieve quality performance while continuing to develop personal management skill necessary to handle unique management challenges
- Participate in researching new tools, keeping up-to-date on technology for incorporation into the Intrado's voice platform
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Education
Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field required, however equivalent experience may be substituted for educational requirements
- 6 years of relevant Information Technology experience required
- Previous leadership, supervisory or management experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and deal with shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize workloads
- Ability to create effective metrics reporting
- Experience in Agile or SAFE workflows
- SS7, SIP, VoIP Acme SBCs, Sonus/Riboon, Metaswitch, TDM and TCP/IP required
- CAMA experience is preferred, but not required
Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories.
This position will be posted for 7 days
or until the position is filled. Please Note:
The Company has strict background check requirements both pre-employment and during employment. The company conducts pre-employment drug screening and periodic screening during employment. Please note, marijuana remains an illegal drug under federal law. We have federal contracts that require us to be compliant with the federal Drug Free Workplace Act. Intrado is a tobacco free workplace.
This job has expired.