HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Review and analyze actual logistic cost results: Actual performance vs prior year, Plan, and Forecast, determine root cause for performance deviations
- Track and communicate logistics KPIs and provide in-depth analysis with solutions to areas of improvement
- Drive Annual Plan and Forecast process; monitor accuracy of Rolling Forecast, providing timely updates to Regional and Global Controlling teams
- Develop intercompany pricing recommendations
- Monitor and ensure logistics costs are recorded according to internal and external guidelines
- Support NA Logistics business partners in achieving business strategy and specific KPIs
- Create, use, and provide data via BI (Power BI) tools and support automation and digitalization process
- 5 years minimum experience, with preference given to transportation and logistics experience, particularly in the CPG industry or at an OEM/3PL Distribution company
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of general business processes and intercompany transactions in a Global environment
- Ability to work independently and communicate professionally, with multiple stakeholders in different areas and hierarchies
- Analytical thinker, exhibiting initiative with determination to succeed
- Sound understanding of SAP, data mining, and the ability to deliver insights from large quantities of data
- Proficient in MS-Office products especially Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI reporting preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.