The Integrity team works closely with Content Review, Integrity Strategy, Engineers, Product, Communications and Legal teams to identify patterns and behaviors and build solutions for the ever-changing field of integrity. We are looking for those interested and passionate about integrity, policy, enforcement and operations excellence, the metaverse, and the developers creating content and experiences for it. We are growing our team to include a sub-team responsible for building content, data usage, and process policies operations, and manage the enforcement operations team, with a focus on quality, and consistency. As a member of the Integrity Operations team, you will be responsible for developing, launching, and enforcing scalable content policies, and data usage policies in the developer ecosystem of the metaverse. You will lead relevant research and analysis to help identify gaps in current operational processes and provide recommendations to fill those gaps. You will lead relevant integration of new workflows with proper documentation, training and program management. And, you will lead a team responsible for effectively enforcing our policies at scale to ensure a compliant developer ecosystem. The Manager, Enforcement and Policy Operations interfaces with a broad range of internal teams and works closely with content operations, integrity strategy, legal, product marketing and product to ensure our integrity and regulatory compliance requirements are clear. They are knowledgeable about our data policies, content policies, processes, and integrity compliance requirements. They are able to develop policies that take into consideration our integrity and privacy requirements, while also keeping in mind the developer experience. They are able to leverage people management and mentoring to lead a team of enforcement specialists and ensure healthy business operations. This is a unique opportunity to define the VR policy in the metaverse and directly support scale and growth.
Manager, Policy Development and Enforcement Operations, Developer Ecosystem Responsibilities:
- Develop and launch policies that are consistently enforceable to safeguard the data use.
- Develop in App content and Quest Store policies to ensure a safe and trusted developer ecosystem.
- Create knowledge management documentation for consistent and scalable handling of processes and policies.
- Drive innovation regarding processes and standard methodologies to operationalize our handling of developer violations.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to and influence policy with cross-functional stakeholders, including Legal, Product, Engineering, and external partners.
- Improve policy solutions through thoughtful research and data analysis, and support successful operational execution of policies.
- Provide guidance for visibility escalations, gray area cases, and scenarios that might require exceptions.
- Identify process improvements and provide feedback to optimize the design and structure of enforcement operations.
- 3+ years of work experience as a thought leader and people manager in policy and workflow processes development, integrity and compliance, policy enforcement, operations function at an internet, gaming or technology company.
- Experience juggling multiple projects with fluctuating deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience creating and documenting policies for internal and external audiences.
- Experience being in a role managing policy development and/or policy enforcement operations.
- Experience working with hybrid onsite/remote teams.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to support developer products.
- 5+ years of work experience as a thought leader and people manager in policy and workflow processes development, integrity and compliance, policy enforcement, operations function at an internet, gaming or technology company.
- Experience working in a rapidly-changing industry and manage ambiguity while minimizing uncertainty through quantitative insights.
- Experience exhibiting judgment on complex and ambiguous issues, fostering collaboration among leaders, teams, and stakeholders.
- Interest in new technologies, virtual reality and the metaverse.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.