American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Manager, IT Program is responsible for audit and documentation outcome for each active Project inflight. Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization, coordinate activities between multiple projects without directly managing them. Oversee the larger production of several projects, ensuring that they come together to achieve company growth. Ensure that all elements of the program are Integrated, identify interdependencies, ensure accountability to established timelines and output. Works in a cross-functional team environment and collaborates effectively to implement and maintain solutions. Supports senior leadership in the development of policy and strategy implementation for short-term results. Problems faced are difficult to moderately complex. Influences others outside of job area regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Collaborate closely with both the project architects and product owners to ensure timelines and process standards are being met. Escalates Risk and findings to VP, Enterprise Applications without delay.
- Audit projects to ensure process is being following, artifacts are being created, appropriate collaboration is taking place, project plans are established and represented in the timeline, Decks are being prepared and reviewed within the timing standards, and that Gates are being scheduled in association to the agreed upon timeline.
- Work with Project Architects and Project Leads to establish project timelines, hold teams accountable to the deliverables to meet those timelines, ensure Gates are scheduled and held in accordance to the timelines.
- Work with leadership to develop project budgets, reviews invoices and ensure they are being posted to the correct project. Maintain budgets reviews with IT Financial Analysts to ensure budget accuracy
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business management, Computer Science, Information Technology and/or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Product Owner, Application Management, Systems / Application Analysis, IT Support Management, Business Application Analysis, Technology Business Process Development and/or related.
- Minimum 5 years in project management, program management, and/or product ownership.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in software development methodologies including UML, Agile, Waterfall.
- Advanced verbal and written communication, planning, analysis, and organization skills.
- Advanced business/application analysis skills.
- Advanced skills in leadership and teambuilding, influencing and negotiating
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $105,000 to $150,150. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
IT, information technology, computer science, business management, product ownership, application management, systems analysis, application analysis, IT support management, business application analysis, technology business process development, project management, programme management
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.