HanesBrands Inc. is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
This position is responsible for leading and implementing initiatives that drive sales for HBI's owned websites. This role will collaborate closely with marketing, web development, and key stakeholders to prioritize e-commerce projects and to lead the planning and execution of approved projects.
- Works with multiple internal stakeholders and external partners to create and test 'best in class' e-commerce shopping experiences.
- Accountable for business deliverables related to consumer shopping experience, consumer service support, and onsite marketing/information.
- Communicates and educates internal and external partners when creating, testing, and optimizing online capabilities and functionality.
- Works with creative designers as needed to build mock-ups and templates.
- Facilitates development of detail requirements documents.
- Develops use cases and defines the business UAT strategy to ensure quality and bug-free execution of new online functionality or features.
- Manages UAT exercises and identifies, reproduces, trouble shoots and coordinates with IT to prioritizes bug corrections.
- Work through complex process and technical problems with strategic mindset and develops action plans for problem resolution.
- Schedules meetings with IT teams on a regular basis to discuss open tickets and define resolutions.
- Incorporate new processes and procedure to optimize customer shopping experiences.
- Must be data-centric and consumer obsessed. Make responsible decisions and/or recommendations based on voice of consumer analytics.
- Clearly communicate strategies and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Magento technology and e-commerce integrations, processes, and operations necessary for the success of the websites.
- Lead and coach business teams in the use of Magento web software.
- Manage implementation of enhancements for both custom development and vendor solutions .
- Act as a change agent for process improvement and digital innovation; fosters collaborative relationships with business and IT teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in e-commerce operations
- Knowledge of Magento e-commerce platform preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in e-commerce requirements documentation and testing processes
- Demonstrates ability to analyze situations, derive consumer insights, identify market trends, and translate into actionable marketing strategies
- Preferred experience in with testing software
- Proven ability to be a self-starter
- Strong documentation, communication, planning, organizational and presenting skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills required
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills with exceptional reporting capabilities
- Possess ability to manage multiple detailed execution plans, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Proven ability as a "thinker", a "strategist" and a "problem solver"
- A successful candidate will be professional, motivated, adaptable to changing priorities, as well as a team player able to work in a collaborative environment
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comBenefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
This job has expired.
Health & Wellness
401(k) & Employee
Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Vacation, Holidays
& Paid Parental Leave
Hybrid Work Schedule
Community Outreach &
Tuition Assistance &
On The Job Training
- And More..