What you'll do...
As a Manager I, Advanced Analytics, you will be part of a strategic and fast-growing team for Walmart Connect. You will be responsible for driving strategic analysis of omni-channel campaigns of some of the largest advertiser in the world. Leveraging your capacity to use tools like Tableau and SQL, you will derive both tactical and strategic insights and communicate them back both internal and external stakeholders.
- The Manager I, Advanced Analytics on the Measurement Insights and Analysis team will lead in managing the interpretation, analytics reporting, and analysis for key insights & performance recommendations with Walmart advertisers.
- From strategy, planning, and campaign completion, you will deliver clarity to advertisers who are seeking causal insights and measurement impact.
- Create and lead client-facing analysis, including calls and in-person presentations, to drive data-driven best practices, recommendations, and guidance for Walmart Connect's top advertisers.
- Perform hands-on analysis and conduct in-depth investigations with the team, lead & execute end-to-end measurement projects, and make actionable recommendations to the business.
- Assist process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions.
- Contribute with building measurement/analytics tools and platforms reflect the best and most appropriate solutions available.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, business administration, marketing).
- 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing strategy & analytics and measurement, and multiple priorities & milestones.
- Project management experience in dealing with a high volume of reporting/analyses requests.
- Experience in the languages of data manipulation (e.g., SQL, R) and in visualization (Tableau, Datoram).
- Experience in omnichannel marketing, attribution, and ROI measurement, including performance and awareness of online advertising.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively.
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to technical topics and metrics in an understandable manner.
- High Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, business administration, marketing).
- 5+ years' experience with media and marketing measurement, analytics, and reporting within an advertising agency/consulting.
- Experience with online advertising, targeting and measurement systems and methodologies (ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.).
- Well-versed in advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platform.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and drive for clarity of direction.
- Experience with project management platforms like Jira.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate test design and implementation and statistical concepts.
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic, action-oriented recommendations from complex analytics efficiently and engagingly to an executive audience.
- Experience with relationship building/management with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Product and Engineering.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $104,000.00-$156,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analytics in retail operations, Experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms Primary Location...
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
This job has expired.