In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Website Platform Health & optimization across the Active Cosmetics portfolio.
As Manager, Digital Projects & Quality Assurance , you'll be responsible for bringing the expertise and collaboration skills needed to bridge the gap between business and technology and bring winning direct-to-consumer experiences to life. You will be the go-to individual for thorough trouble shooting, triage and UAT of website activations & bugs, and will be responsible for delivering on the digital product roadmap for ACD direct-to-consumer brands.
As a key member of the Digital Solutions team, you'll drive on website enhancement and optimization activities with a team of developers, e-commerce site leads, and product owners. You'll also be the division expert on the product capabilities of L'Oréal's Salesforce Commerce Cloud Adaption- called Next Gen Lora (NGL).
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
- Lead the optimization and feature expansion of our eCommerce sites, including product optimization, new feature releases, strategic roadmap prioritization, and performance reporting to produce a best-in-class customer experience.
- Be a voice for the business and the consumer- bridging business, technology and consumer needs to deliver continuous product value with each sprint.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on the functional capabilities of Salesforce Commerce Cloud Platform (NGL) - support and strengthen technical knowledge base across the eCommerce program.
- Own the implementation of new product features and optimizations, including spearheading requirements, managing roadmap prioritization across product resources, and user acceptance testing.
- Drive product innovation based in an A/B testing framework across all aspects of eCommerce touchpoints.
- Partner with analytics teammates to report on digital product KPIs, incorporating new insights and priorities into the product roadmap as appropriate. Be an active participant in e-commerce team monthly business reviews, providing results and insights from KPIs and consumer engagement.
- Work with agencies, internal analytics team and development team to ensure proper execution of robust GA tagging strategy throughout the site to enable in-depth business, marketing & user behavior analysis.
- Ensure backlog items are successfully implemented through daily collaboration with the Digital IT teams, including completion of PO review for all stories within each sprint cycle.
- Manage ecommerce funnel analytics with deep knowledge of site KPIs, success measurement of new features, and acumen to dig through data to determine new features for development.
- Conduct deep analysis to understand user behavior across all digital channels to help improve site engagement and increase conversion of key metrics.
- Partner with Digital IT & eCommerce teams to ensure timely delivery of features for UAT & to resolve production, QA, UAT, and regression defects.
- Proactively anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and communicate tradeoffs across diverse groups to optimize intended project outcome.
- Provide clear project communication to stakeholders across all levels, departments, and skill sets.
- Support development teams with clearly defined user requirements and stakeholder management.
- Work closely with in-market sales, operations, and account management teams to understand opportunities to serve customers better.
- Deep experience with workflow management tools (preferably JIRA).
- Solid understanding and practice of agile principles.
- At least 5+ years of strong technical project management experience, Coding experience within an enterprise environment, Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in eCommerce funnel analytics.
- A well-rounded technical background in current technologies.
- Subject matter expertise on eCommerce technologies and platforms including catalog, store, cart/checkout, payments, and user identification.
- Knowledge in user experience; in particular, prior experience leading UX for key areas of the eCommerce experience.
- Self-driven motivation with a bias towards action; identifying opportunities and managing them through resolution.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical individuals and proven track record of influence at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to compartmentalize and context switch on the fly with changes that you can and cannot control.
· Luxury beauty experience a plus. Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and product management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight into tangible strategy. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. This individual will actively build networks across the organization and they will become the in-house expert on the division strategy to be able to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of these strategies. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction. Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment Financial Scope:
$100m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity - Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our "Métier" - Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship - Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates - Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights
5.Achieves Results with Integrity - Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity - Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
Interacts Effectively - Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note : This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.