Job ID: 321022
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This maintenance mechanic will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is operating safely and efficiently by completing preventative maintenance requirements, following diagrams, reading operations manuals and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Conduct machine installs and repairs, maintenance and facilities repair, including electrical, mechanical, welding, fabrication of special parts as needed
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance
- Maintain the cleanliness, functionality, and safety of equipment and work areas
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience with electrical and mechanical components
- At least one year of industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Welding skills preferred
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically throughout the day
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Kenosha Nearest Secondary Market:
Milwaukee Job Segment:
Maintenance, Technician, Electrical, Chemical Engineer, Temporary, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering, Contract
This job has expired.