The Maintenance Mechanic III is responsible for the facility and production equipment repairs. Their duties include equipment preventive maintenance, fabricating, equipment trouble shooting and equipment installations. The Mechanic will need the flexibility to work different schedules to help minimize equipment downtime and show respect toward all co-workers.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- Will wear assigned PPE in order to safely perform all job tasks
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude
- Reports any and all injuries to respective supervisor(s)
- Performs general housekeeping duties to help maintain a clean and safe work area
- Attends company sponsored training when necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
This job has expired.