Job Location: Hershey, PA
The Hershey Company Reese plant is a Non-Union plant producing products such as Reese's Peanut Butter Cups & Kit Kat, in a high-speed complex environment.
Under the direction of the Plant Technical Assurance Manager, the Maintenance Manager will lead and manage all functions and activities of the Maintenance Department. The position will partner with key plant and corporate stakeholders to implement and drive best practices in safety, quality, maintenance processes, reliability, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis in a three shift, seven day working environment.
- Maintenance Budget Process - Oversee the annual budget preparation, directing the implementation, and maintaining strong budgetary control of direct, indirect and unit maintenance costs.
- Manage Maintenance Supervisors - Coach, direct, and train maintenance supervisors to work efficiently across multiple career paths while supporting the manufacturing mission.
- Maintain Qualified Maintenance Staff - Establish and plan for all training to assure all members of the maintenance department are aligned with company, plant and department objectives. Recruit and hire qualified maintenance resources. Oversee the operation of the maintenance apprenticeship program.
- Asset Reliability - Ensure asset reliability through TPM, Lean, Autonomous Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, and other reliability tools.
- SAP PM - Ensure all assets have complete BOM's and PM plans. Establish BOM accuracy and PM efficiency audits.
- Track key performance indicators on an ongoing basis. Identify and communicate issues to plant management. Implement appropriate corrective actions to deliver departmental results.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Knowledge of processes required to trouble shoot, design and repair high speed manufacturing systems.
- Overtime may be required to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Basic knowledge of PLC languages (AB/Siemens preferred).
- Strong negotiation skills when working within a collective bargaining unit. Ergonomic design
- Construction practices
- Regulatory/code/standards compliance
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.S. in Engineering preferred (Mechanical or Electrical discipline is also preferred)
- Certified Reliability Engineer or Maintenance Reliability Professional is a plus
- 5+ years of experience supervising/managing people required
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience required; 10 years of maintenance/technical/manufacturing experience overall preferred
- Significant experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System(s) required (SAP preferred)
- Manufacturing experience in a high-speed Consumer Goods environment (e.g. production of food, beverages, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, household goods) preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook)
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
This job has expired.