The Machine Operator III under the supervision of the Production Supervisor may perform any of the jobs listed below.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- Operate concrete roof tile racker machine to produce high quality tiles.
- Monitor volume and quality of tiles being produced.
Auto Pack Operator:
Run the controls of the packaging area as efficiently as possible.
Tile Machine/Extruder Operator:
- Operate the control of the tile machine to produce tiles as efficiently as possible.
- Monitor and maintain quality levels by checking tiles for physical qualities and color consistency.
- Monitor activities of the color mixer and/or tile production machine and equipment to eliminate inconsistency in product being produced.
- Operate presses in the press room department.
- Follow rotation schedule.
- Manually unload pressings onto pallets.
- Follow all quality checks.
- Moved finished pallets into staging area.
Grinding Machine Operator:
- Operate grinding system from control room computer.
- Control product distribution to screens and product to and from silos.
- Direct product to different distribution lines.
- Ensure that chemicals are stored properly to prevent any possible accidents.
- Clean equipment and the areas and check for mechanical defects on the daily basis.
- Notify supervisor or lead person for any problems or malfunction of the equipment.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
This job has expired.