Are you looking to start your career or make a career shift?
Hypertherm's clean, safe, supportive, state-of-the-art manufacturing environment has provided individuals with prior experience in the military, food service, retail, healthcare, seasonal employment, massage therapy, education, etc., or those looking to return to work with a new career path.
Watch this video to learn more about the Machine Operator position.
As a CNC Machine Operator, working with your team members, you will produce machined parts for our plasma cutting systems through machining, assembly, and packaging tasks in an assigned manufacturing area, using standard work instructions. You can contribute to our 100% Associate-owned company by participating in process improvement initiatives to reduce environmental impacts, enhance quality, reduce cost, and increase our shared profits.
We will pay you to let us teach you!
Hypertherm's Technical Training Institute will guide you as you learn the valuable trade of CNC Machine Operation through a US Department of Labor approved Apprenticeship Program. Apply now to connect with a Recruiter and explore your future as a CNC Machine Operator at Hypertherm.
Great pay and benefits!
Apply now to connect with a Recruiter and explore your future as a Machine Operator at Hypertherm.
Immediate opportunity for advancement of pay in your first year from $18.70/hour up to $21.45/hour for 2nd shift Machine Operators. (Starting base rate is $17.00/hour, plus 10% shift differential = $18.70/hour.$21.45/hour reflects achievement of Machine Operator II certification)
- Reduced Medical premiums - starting on Day 1
Employee Stock Ownership andAnnual Profit-Sharing with a target of 20%
- A starting annual accrual of 3 weeks of Earned Time, 10 holidays, and 32 hours of Community Service Time
No layoff philosophy - Hypertherm is an essential business andan over 50-year history of no layoffs
- An on-site primary care health clinic, cafeterias, and gym facilities
- Developmental opportunities and college tuition program assistance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfort and interest in working with technology including, experience and familiarity using MS Office (Outlook/Excel) and Windows Operating Systems
- A positive attitude and willingness and interest to learn technical material
- Excitement about working with a team and within our collaborative ownership culture
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow and process instructions
- Basic math understanding (we will work with you and provide coaching!)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 2nd shift - Monday - Friday - 3:10 pm - 11:10 pm
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Comfort working in a manufacturing environment
- Standing for extended periods - 8-hour shifts
- Repetitive motion
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment
Location: Lebanon & Hanover, New Hampshire.Hiring Immediately /
Apply now to connect with a Recruiter and explore your future as a Machine Operator at Hypertherm!
Hypertherm is proud to be anEqual Opportunity Employer andwe welcome all applications. All employment decisions are basedonbusiness need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regardto race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,disability,or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
CURRENT ASSOCIATES OR TEMPORARY ASSOCIATES: Please apply via your internal Workday career account.