Vintun LLC is a small disadvantaged business established under the Native Hawaiian Owned 8(a) program. As a professional services firm that provides consulting and advisory services to clients, Vintun works to improve operational efficiency and to accomplish organizational objectives as well as serves as a leading provider for information services and business management services to the Federal Government. We seek to create impactful solutions that yield lasting results. Vintun is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with client support offices in northern Virginia, California and Hawaii. Vintun offers a highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers.
What will you do?
- Provide supply chain analysis in order to improve aircraft readiness/availability and consulting services to a federal client in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Management and DoD Integrated Product Support Elements to spare part challenges for Naval Aviation, including any experience working in Product Lifecycle Support, acquisition logistics or sustainment logistics including areas such as product support management; design interface; sustaining engineering; supply support; support equipment; PHS&T; computer resources; manpower and personnel; maintenance planning and management; training and training support; facilities and infrastructure; or technical data management.
- Attend End to End (E2E) events with NAVSUP logisticians and NAVAIR Program Office aircraft experts to conduct a comprehensive review of each aircraft type's supply chain
- Capture and track action items at each E2E event that will improve spare part availability and overall aircraft readiness.
- Within a team environment, conduct component failure research and assist IWST Directors in component selection for review in the E2E events.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Vintun is seeking a forward-thinking energetic Supply Chain Analyst to join our team in support of improving Naval Aviation readiness as part of our supply chain end to end review contract with the Navy's Weapons Systems Support Command in the Philadelphia, PA area. The successful candidate will play a critical role on our End-to-End (E2E) Team. The E2E team is responsible for working with multiple Integrated Weapon System Teams (IWST) across multiple aircraft Type/Model/Series of Navy & Marine Corps aircraft to improve reliability and sustainability within the Navy supply chain. The E2E team works directly with IWST Directors to prepare for E2E events by reviewing component failure analysis, assisting in the preparation and presentation of event materials, and facilitation of E2E events. The ideal candidate will have experience with DoD supply chain management, data analysis, and can work in a fast paced environment. The candidate should have the ability to adapt to challenging and changing situations quickly while being able to facilitate the completion of multiple tasks and assignments.
Job Requirements Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required, prefer degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or Engineering
- Previous supply chain or logistics experience in Department of Defense (DoD) (Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps) and/or Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) including directives, regulations, policies, and procedural knowledge related to DoD supply chain operations.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management and depot operations to include Supply Chain Network Design, Inventory Planning & Optimization, Repair Demand Forecasting, Supply Chain Modeling and Simulation.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years
- Must be a US citizen
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: DoD or commercial aerospace industry; Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO); Supply Chain planning, sourcing, manufacturing, repair, distribution and return
- Extensive experience and knowledge in performing data analytics, particularly in areas that optimize supply chains.
- Major weapons system sustainment support and related commodity support knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well in teams
- Experience in a U.S. Government environment
- Strong organizational skills
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25lbs.
Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This job has expired.
- Please note: Vintun LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.