CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
We are actively seeking a Logistics Engineer to join our team in Wichta, KS Reporting to the Logistics team, this position supports logistics activities, defines processes & procedures for lean replenishment and complete layout of logistics areas. They are the subject matter expert on lean manufacturing techniques and production systems in relation to internal logistics. They serve as a change agent to challenge the existing processes in place at the plant. Provide project management support to kaizen events at the plant level.
- Work with the Logistics' plant support to organize kaizen projects. This includes project selection, justification, planning, training, execution, and project reporting.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards for Logistics areas.
- Responsible for layout of logistics areas.
- Responsible for defining tugger routes & standards for tugging & picking areas.
- Responsible for working with Central Supply Chain Design team on new part parameters, delivery parameters and packaging standards.
- Work with suppliers to implement lean material flow from suppliers to CNH Industrial facilities.
- Involves employees at all levels of the organization and from multiple disciplines to achieve the goals of continuous improvement.
- Serves as a change agent to challenge the existing processes in place. Uses data to communicate and support the opportunities that exist.
- Interfaces with all supporting functions in the plants for the necessary support of the teams.
- Support standardization of procedures & metrics across warehouses supporting manufacturing facilities in North America.
- Logistics parts flow improvement through use of Value Stream Mapping.
- Parts presentation improvement through innovative JIT delivery and minimal material handling.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Logistics Engineering.
- 3 or more years of logistics engineering experience in a high paced manufacturing environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Adept at IT systems and Microsoft Office products - Access, Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio and Project.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad preferred
- Experience in implementing lean material flow with suppliers in a similar industry preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- starter demonstrates initiative and commitment.
- Excellent organizational and management skills, about to work in fast paced, team environment.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.