Daily management of specific portfolio of customers including but not limited to shipments and communication with other departments. You will be an essential liaison between shipping and other departments to ensure the proper flow of all customer orders.
Competencies and Abilities
- Daily management of specific portfolio of customers including but not limited to shipments, carrier missed pickups, backorders, communication with other departments, etc.
- Enter volume/truckload bids and tender load
- Process freight quotes
- Research and investigate customer deductions
- Research and investigate customer scorecards and prepare disputes
- Communicate as a liaison between shipping and other departments
- Work collaboratively with other departments regarding item setup, specifications related to shipping weight, size, class, palletization, etc.
- Manage intercompany transfers to ensure on-time shipment of all product
Required Education and Experience
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communicate and organization skills; and ability to meet deadlines
- Quick Learner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize and handle fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of freight (LTL, truckload, NMFC class, etc)
- Light Travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with "Big Box" retailers
- Microsoft Office Suite
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Work Environment
Office environment is a controlled atmosphere building, as well as a manufacturing environment exposed to
dust, odors, and noise.
We offer a competitive starting wage plus a comprehensive benefit package including:
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Dental & vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Telemedicine program
- Voluntary additional life
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)